Thursday, January 22, 2009

I'm a seventh CHICK!




I bet that title caught your attention. I am very excited, and wanted to share my news with you. I am honored to join Limelight Papercrafts design team as a guest designer.

So, this makes me a CHICK. You see, Limelights design team is called the 6 Chicks, and every month they have a 7th Chick, and come February 1st, I become one of (they have 2 in Feb) the 7th chicks. ooohhh, I can't wait to play.

They carry come FANTABULOUS products. You definitely have to check them out, and there design team is fab. They host sketch challenges on Thursdays, and the host various other challenges through the month. So, head over to the Limelight blog and take a peek, and then head over to the Limelight shop and do some shopping.

Thank you Mandy for this Fantastic opportunity. I look forward to creating with you and your team.

10 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Great job!!! That is fantastic, I had applied to...maybe some day :-) Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Kerry D-C said...

You Rock!!!

Debby said...

Om my gosh that is so fabulous! Congrats!

Pia said...

I am so happy for you!

Janna said...

Congratulations Kristen!! This is so exciting and so well deserved!! I can't wait to see what you create!!!

Smiles,
Janna

n8tvtexan said...

Congratulations!!!!

Jennie said...

Congrats to you! You make some fabulous cards, I can see why :o) Mandy is so sweet and has a great company!

Mary C said...

Way to go Kristen! I can't wait to see what you create for them!

MJ said...

Yea, very cute. Love his shirt, looks great with that pattern. Great job combining the two challenges.

Lisa H. said...

YEah! so gald to have you join us this month (well, next month). you're blog is great, can't wait to see more of you and your creations.