Friday, January 30, 2009

SU INK & MORE Sneek Peek!





I hope you are all having a Fabulous Friday. Today is my turn to sneek peek one of the new sets released by SU INK & More. The set I used is called Blarney Stone. Oh, the whole set is so cute. I can't wait to play some more.

I picked the Irish step dancer image, because my BFF's daughter Irish step dances, and I knew I could recruit her for her ideas on colors. THey are very much a Irish family, and I hope she likes my take on her heritage.

If you haven't had a chance to make it to the SU INK blog, you should try to do so. The DT team has been sneek peeking the sets for the last 3 days, and there are some seriously cute projecrs. SO, if you get a chance, go head over and take a peek.

I hope you all have a Fantastic weekend!

12 comments:

Kerry D-C said...

This is adorable, beautiful, charming, dainty, delightful, pleasant, pretty and clever!!

Peggy said...

This is so cute. Don't you love the nesties!

Cathy said...

These little girls are so adorable!! I love them!! Very cute card!!

Laura said...

Oh Kristen, this is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!! I love how you popped up the dancers and the color combo you used is great. WONDERFUL Sneak Peek!

MJ said...

So cute! What a great job you did with this. I love that you have the three as if they are doing their dance for us. I love to watch Irish dancers, especially the young ones. Fun fun card!

Michelle Quinno said...

Love what you did with this stamp! The girls are so cute!!

Sharon said...

Very Irish! Well done.

Janna said...

This is fantastic!! I just love this card!! I can just see the girls dancing!! How clever!

Smiles,
Janna

Carolina said...

What a darlin' card Kristen!!! Love how you used three little girl images to create this sweet card!

Pia said...

Kristen,
I LOVE this card!!!

Mary C said...

Kristen I absolutely love this card. Those little girls are so cute! What a great job you do at cutting!

Anne said...

What a cute card :)