Friday, May 29, 2009

A little Friday FUN



Happy Friday......With my hubby being down with a broken ankle, I have not had much time for cards, but I did manage to make a card for Michelle at The Paper Tree. She gave me some Bella's and Whipper Snappers to work with. Now, I am not a huge Bella fan, but I did really like this mismatched Ketto. I am definately into the "rocker" look with my stamps. Since I am typically a jean, t-shirt and flip flops kind of girl, I like to show my inner wild side on some of my cards (hehehe).





Short post today, but I will have a bunch of things going on here, on Monday. Watch for new releases, blog hopes, and PRIZES!!!!!


Have a great weekend!

10 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

he he! I just bought this ketto at my last shopping trip, haven't used her yet but she was calling my name!

Michelle Quinno said...

OMG, Kristen, she is adorable!!! Love your design and coloring & dp choices! I am a Bella fan, especially the younger newer "girls".

cats whiskers said...

Great card, with fab colouring and lovely image just lurve that colour scheme have a great weekend dear
Hugs Jacqui x

Anne said...

Fab ketto card, now I see their potential :)

Danni said...

This is just such a fun, cute card! Wonderful job!

Pia said...

really cute Kristen! I hope everything goes well today.

Mary C said...

Oh Kristen we always knew you were a "rocker" at heart. This card is so cute. I love the colors you chose and the glittered hair! So sorry to here about Paul! He must be going nuts being laid up. I hope the surgery is soon and goes smoothly.

Kristine said...

:) Sooo cute! Love your combo of papers too :) She IS very cute. Love her sparkly hair.

Nicole (Inky's Mama) said...

Hi Kristen, OMG your work always makes my eyeballs pop out of their sockets!!! The way that you put everything together just really makes the finished card look AMAZING.... you are truly an INSPIRATION!!! HUGS! Nicole :)

Leslie said...

You have so much going on your site! Wow, I didn't even know where to put my post. So I picked your sparkly pink headed girl card to land on. She really is adorable. Great job coloring in her hair. Love your pirate card too. My son would love that. Hugs, Leslie