Thursday, August 20, 2009

Inky Impressions & Catching Up!!!!


Good Morning......It's a Happy Day today. Phew.....It has been so long since I blogged. As I had mention in a previous post, I am on Vacation in Ocean City Maryland, and where I am staying, they don't have WIFI in the rooms. So, if I want to use my laptop, I have to take my laptop down 14 floors to the lobby, find a place to plug in my computer and sit with the rest of the folks. It's very similar to a designated area for smokers, only we're a bunch of computer junkies.
The good news, there is a site I can pay and have WIFI for two days. At first I was a little hesitant, but as of this morning (5am), I NEED IT!!!!!! I feel like a addict (just kidding, well, not really...hehehe).

Yesterday, Over at INKY IMPRESSIONS they hosted their weekly Challenge, and this weeks challenge is to make a card that has been paper pieced in some way. I chose to paper piece Lili's outfit using (my favorite) Basic Grey paper.
I used last weeks MoJO Monday sketch. This is a very simple card for me, as I bought limited supplies with me on vacation. Not bad for a quick card.

GUESS WHAT??????? Inky Impressions is getting ready for a NEW release. I know the stamps are in my mailbox, so I haven;t seen them yet, but their is no doubt in my mind that they are "to die for cute". I won't be able to tell you what they are, but I will let you know what I think when I see them (tease....hehehehe).

Do you like to paper piece? We would love for you to join us over at the Inky Impressions Blog and play along. Come see all the fabulous designs the DT has come up with. They are amazing!!!!

Well, That is all for now, I am going to leave you with some photos of the last few amazing days I have had here at Ocean City. I will try to post another card tomorrow (we'll see). Have a fabulous day and happy creating!!!





.

8 comments:

Peggy said...

OMG!!! Kristen with no computer access.....I can't even imagine...hehehe....Great card! Looks like you are having a good time.....

Pia said...

I can't believe you made it this long without wifi! I love your card! Great pictures too. Enjoy the rest of your vacation and put away the laptop!

Michelle Quinno said...

Oooh, gorgeous pix!! I love your card too. It's very sweet! Love her top. I never think to pp.

I loved having wifi on my last vacation. I feel so disconnected without!

Crystal said...

OH MY Kristen she is ADORABLE!!!! Wow love your creation and your pics are BEAUTIFUL!

Mary C said...

Kristen the pics of your vacation are gorgeous! I can understand the addiction. I can't believe that you brought along stuff to create or did you stop a few LSS on your way? Hehe, your card is so cute and I love the paper that you used!

Enjoy the rest of your vacation

Basement Stamper said...

Great pictures! Beautiful scenery. Great card, love those colors.

Naoual said...

Beautiful card Kristen, I love the paper piecing!

I hope you are enjoying your vacation, you little internet junkie, lol!! Love the pictures!

Big hugs, Naoual.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so cute Kristin!! I love your coloring, colors and layout!!!

Hope you are having fun on your trip!! Nice pictures!