Friday, October 2, 2009

I have some BIG news to share!!!!!!

Happy Friday, and boy is it a Happy day!!!!! I have something to tell you, I have something to tell you..... Can you tell I am doing the happy dance while I am typing this.  Well, are you ready????  Here is comes...I made the Pink Cat Studios Digi Design Team.  Can you believe it?  I was shocked, but so very excited.  I have been a big fan of Pink Cat Studios for some time now, and now I get to play with all their new digi images.  I'm so excited, I'm so excited (can you hear me singing that).
Have you seen Pink cat's new Digi store?  OMG everything is Soooo cute!  The card I have made today is not a digi image, but it is one of their NEW Halloween released stamp sets.  This is the second card I have made with the set and I believe I could make a bunch more.  The set is fabulous, and is one of my hubbies favorites.  He loves the hand that comes out of the ground. Hehehe.

Well, today has to be short but sweet, I have school and a ton of things to get done today, but I had to share my big news with you all.  Did I tell you how excited I am (hehhee).  Oh, and did I mention that not only is the Pink Cat Studio's new digi stamps amazing, but so is their design team.  Holy smokes, don't tell anyone, but I am a little bit nervous about my cards compared to the ladies who I will be designing next to.  They are all so amazing.  Here is a complete list of the new DT:

                                        Inge Groot - http://www.patternedpaper.typepad.com/
                                    Kerry Donovan-Casey - http://threecloversdesigns.blogspot.com/
                                      Kristen Catalano - http://www.scrap-creations1.blogspot.com/
                                      MacKenzie Bruckler - http://midnightscramper.blogspot.com/
                                           Maria Bell - http://stampininspirations.blogspot.com/
                                          Suzanne J Dean - http://www.scrapbitz.blogspot.com/
                                            Tracey Cuccia - http://www.tmcuccia.blogspot.com/
                                           Tori Hemmingway - http://scrappinangler.blogspot.com/
                                      Vicki Garrett - http://www.summerthymestudio.blogspot.com/

Hey, did you see that my BFF Kerry made the team as well.  This will be the first time that we are on a DT together.  Yeah us!!! (hehehe).  Okay, I have been silly enough today.  I hope you have a FABULOUS weekend and Happy creating!





17 comments:

Kerry D-C said...

This is SO CUTE!!! And Yeah Us! LOL!

Dragonlady said...

Hi Kristen,

You lucky girl, I missed out but I will keep trying!!

Ali x

Basement Stamper said...

Yeah you! No surprise on my end, you are uber talented!

This card is adorable, love the layout of it!

*Alison* said...

Congrats.. your stuff is amazing..

Michelle Quinno said...

How can you be shocked? You are so talented and they are lucky to have you! Congrats.

Love this card and I love Pink Cat designs!!!

SemSee said...

Woo-hoo, Kristen! Fabulous news! Many, many congrats - you so deserve it! hugs, Sem x

cats whiskers said...

Hi Sweetie this is adorable and yes I can believe it you have so much talent they are lucky to have you sweetie
Hugs Jacqui x

Melissa said...

Welcome to the team Kristen!! I love your Halloween card and it's so nice to know that you hubby likes that set too!
Hugs,
Melissa

Danni said...

Congrats!!
Cute card!

Suzanne J Dean said...

Spooktabulous! Love the layout, adore the sparkly drippy goo & such a fun image! Glad to be on the team w/ you too!

hugz,
Suzanne

Emily Leiphart said...

Woohoo, Kristen! Your card is fabulous and all your creations are amazing. There's no need to be nervous! LOL ;)

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Darling card Kristen! Congrats to you (and Kerry too!) :D

n8tvtexan said...

Congratulations!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the card!

Kristine said...

CONGRATS Kristen!! WOW, how exciting!! :) Very happy for you girly! I Love their stamps and digi stamps. You're gonna be such a wonderful DT member for them =0) ENJOY!!

Sharon Caudle said...

this card is so cute, Kristen! And a huge congrats for making the DT for Pink Cat Studio digi stamps! I've already purchased a couple on behalf of Kerry making the team, so I might just have to make another purchase to celebrate you!! LOL! Have fun and I'm not surprised! Your work is fabulous! hugs!

Michele Roos said...

This is such an adorable card Kristen. Love the image you've used and the colouring also. Hugs Michele x

Sue from Oregon said...

What a talented girl! Congrats!