Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Going Grey with Scrap-Creations Challenge


Happy Tuesday.....Do you know what Tuesdays mean here at Scrap-Creations? Tuesday = our Going Grey with Scrap-creations challenge. This week we are SOOOO excited to have a fantastic sponsor, who has super cute images.......Digital Delights with Louby Loo. Wendy, the owner has so generously offered a $10.00 GC for the winner of this weeks challenge. What is the challenge you ask.....This weeks challenge is to use at least 3 embellishments, and of course Basic Grey paper. Geesh, I think I do that on every card LOL! SO have fun with it.

For my card today, I use Honey Pot Larry from Digital Delights, and I found him so fun to color and so easy to use. For my embellishments, I used Brads, Ribbon, gems, and stickles. I think I am covered. Wait till you see how amazing the DTs cards are.....

.......But, before I show you the DT's amazing cards this week, I want to show you last weeks Top 3, and the winner of the Whimsey GC.

Last weeks Top 3 cards are............drum roll please..........

Chris Olsen




Carly

Audrey G Fantastic cards Ladies, Please feel free to grab the top3 badge of the left side of my blog!

Now for the winner of the Whimsey GC:



Here are your random numbers:

8 Timestamp: 2010-07-20 03:59:55 UTC Carly B you are the winner. Please e-mail me your contact info, so I may get your info to whimsy.



Here are the DT's amazing cards for this weeks challenge. They have all used digis by Digital Delights!


Lori Ames



Peggy Regan
Mary Castonquay
Jacki Randolph
Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have until next Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 next week, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC18. .......Have a great day and happy creating



MY CARD QUALIFIES FOR THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGES:
One Stitch at a Time - Digi's....My be and sentiment are Digi
KL Stamping - Ribbon. I love ribbon. I really like polka dot ribbon which I used on this card.
The Townscrapper - Anything Goes - Their Last post for the summer!
CRAFT - Children - I think this would be a really cute card to send to a child.
Stamp Something - Digi - All you need to do is use a digi on your project. My Bee is Digi
Stamp Something: something digital


Paper Take Weekly-Cutie Patootie....I think this is a cute image!





9 comments:

Crystal said...

AWWWWW Kristen this is just FABULOUS, I LOVE LOVE the colors you used and this dp ROCKS girl!!!! AWWWW how you used that image is SWEEEET!!!!!!

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely gorgeous card those papers and image are just a pure delight to see thank you for sharing it with us at OSAAT this week.
Hugs
Lorraine x

cheryl said...

this is one gorgoues card,love the image,and papers you have used thanks for playing at OSAAT this week,love hugs cheryl xxxxx

Unknown said...

A wonderful sweet card,Loving your papers too!!! Thanks for joining us over at OSAAT for our challenge! Hugs JO xxxx

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Gorgeous card - Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week
Hugs,
Deb x

Unknown said...

Awww this is so cute :) Thank you for joining us this week at OSAAT.

Peggy said...

Kristen your card came out so cute. I love the colors you used.

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Beautiful card! Thanks very much for joining in with our Digi Madness challenge at OSAAT, and good luck! Don't forget to check back tomorrow to see the new challenge too :D