Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Going Grey with Scrap-Creations Challenge: Make it a Tag!



Happy Tuesday! Wow can you believe how fast the weeks are going. The Holidays are almost here. I am really looking forward to getting into the holiday mode. I am in the last 2 days of classes and then I will get my "party face" on.

This week we have another super fun project for you! I have tried to work the challenges around useful items for upcoming events and, or holidays. So, this week we are making it a tag! For this weeks challenge we want you to interpet our tag challenge. With Christmas fast approaching, I went with a winter themed tag, and how cute is this image????? That's right, we have another great sponsor with super cute images this week. This weeks sponsor is Character Cafe, and they are generously offering the winner of this weeks challenge a $10.00 Gift Certificate to their store. So, what do you say, have a tag or two to make????


Wowwww, Woww, WOW....the creations last week were amazinggggg!!!! I swear it gets harder and harder to pick....you all are some seriously creative people! So without further adu, the TOP 3 for last weeeks "make it a gift" challenge are:

Cheryl Walker:



Risa:
Mandy:
Great gifts ladies.....I loved them all!!!!

Are in you in need of some "tag" inspiration??? Check out these FABULOUS tags by the DT:


Peggy:
Kim:
Lorie:
Jackie:
Kris:
Marie:

weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have until next Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 next week, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC43.......Have a great day and happy creating

















6 comments:

Crystal said...

Absolutely ADORABLE Kristen!

Basement Stamper said...

Adorable tag Kristen and hope you are enjoying your last day of school!

Peggy said...

Kristen this tag is so cute!!! Great job!!

Michelle Quinno said...

This is fantastic, Kristen! And I love Character Cafe's images.

Mia Scott said...

What great DT inspiration and thanks for a great challenge, Merry Christmas!

Made by Mandy said...

Wow,

Thank you so much for voting my candle as one of your top 3. There were some fantastic entries and I am so pleased you picked mine out of them.