Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Going Grey With Scrap-Creations: Thank YOU!!!!


Happy Tuesday! I can't believe Thanksgiving is in 2 days. This month has flown by...Turkey day and then Christmas!! Wow, the year is coming to an end quickly, but before it does, I have to pass one more nursing exam, and do one more presentation and I will be a free women for a month. Nursing school has been stressful to say the least, but it also leaves me with very little extra time , and what every time I do have, goes to my family. Often times when people aske me to go out and I tell them That I can't because I have to much homework, I think they think I am crazy. They look at me like I am blowing smoke. Well, as the semester nears the end, I thought I would give you a glimpse at "just one" of my binders, and yes, I have read all of thi plus some. The amount of reading in Nursing school is crazy. So, the next timesomeone says to you that they are in nursing school, and they can't come out to play, because they have to much work, you can shake your head and say "yes you do", with a smile of course!

So, with Thanksgiving being in 2 days, the DT and I decided we wanted to tak this week and say THANK YOU to all our followers and players. WIthout you, we wouldn't have this fanastic challenge. We appreciate you all playing with us every week. SO Today, we are thankful for you! That brings me to this weeks challenge, this week is a thank you or thankful card!
Last weeks entries for the Thanskgiving challenge were fantastic, but as you know, we can only have 3 top 3, and they are:

Tracy:
Pandi:
Donna:
Fabulous cards ladies, Please feel free to grab the I made TOP 3 Badge on the right side of my blog .

Are you ready for some serious Thankful inspiration ??? Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing cards !

Frances:
Jackie:
Jovita:
Kim:
Peggy:
Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have until next Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 next week, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC91......Have a great day and happy creating



6 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Such a cute card! OMG, Kristen! I can't believe you've read all that and more!! Hang in there, the semester is almost over.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Donna said...

Thank you for picking me as one of the top 3. I am so thrilled! Hope to get time to play along this week but it's a busy one here. Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Basement Stamper said...

You know all that reading is going to be worth it in the long run and you'll look back in amazement at how you did all that. Great job on the card, love the black and pink together!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Keep up the hard work- it will be worth it- there are jobs and the pay is OK too.....I have been a nurse for 30 years....! Bless you- enjoy your time off- Have a great Thanksgiving!

Sandra said...

Yep, that's a big pile to read!!

Thank you for inspiring us with these beautiful cards!

xx

Tracy said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your top three picks! It was wonderful to return from vacation and find this extra blessing. :-) Congratulations to Pandi and Donna also!