Friday, November 16, 2012

Family Journal page


Happy Friday! I thought I would post a quick page today on one of my newest journal pages.  This journal pages had to be one of the funnest pages I have made to date.  This page took a couple of days to create, but I love it.  I used a a few different mediums on this page: Dylusions sprays, Gesso, acrylic paints, and watercolor paints.  I also used my new Faber Castell PITT markers, and all I am going to say is :LOVE......They are fabulous markers!!! If you have never used them, Google them and watch a video. Christy Tomlinson has some wonderful videos using them....Beware, you are going to "need" them....If you decide to try them out, LMK what you think.....
    Ok, like I said, quick post today.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and happy Crafting :)                  

4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Kristen this is gorgeous and very creative. Beautiful cheerful colours. Love everything about it. Wishing you a fab Friday.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Caroline said...

This is gorgeous I love the colours. Caroline xxx

Michelle Quinno said...

Love it, Kristen! You are becoming the queen of smash!! Enjoy the weekend.

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

wow love it!!! those colours look so amazing together :)