Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Going Grey With Scrap-Creations Challenge: Snowmen


Happy Tuesday Evening....So sorry that I am posting late this week.  As I mentioned in my last post, my Son had the flu, and then by the weekend, it had hit me and I was in bed most of the weekend.  While, I love to sleep, I do not enjoy sleeping when I have no other options....I was exhausted and had absolutely no energy. Needless to say, I fell behind in all I needed to get done and that included blogging. By the time Monday night rolled around, I was just to tired to get it done....I know you don't mind (wink).
   Here we are in the middle of winter and we are going to celebrate that with a winter challenge....This week we want to see your SNOWMAN cards.....for this challenge, I used The Large Snowman Post from I Brake For Stamps.  I really wish the pic came out better, as the stamp is so detailed and the pic doesn't catch it that well...Not only does the stamp make a great winter card, but a fabulous Christmas card as well...Love it!
    The entries for the last "Something New" challenge were FABULOUS!!!! You all are so talented.  It is always so hard to pick the TOP 3, but after drooling over all your creations, the TOP 3 are:
Tracy: Love the simple design. Gorgeous coloring

Suzette: Image is perfect for your paper and elements

Zora: Stunning...Love the flow of your design

Fabulous cards ladies Please feel free to grab the I made TOP 3 banner on the right of my blog!

Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing "Snowman " Creations.




Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have until next Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 next week, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC144.....Have a great day and happy creating

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Thanks so much for the Top 3 pick! YAY! :-)