Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Some "Wicked" exciting news to share & Blog Candy!





   I am super excited to announce that I have been asked to be on the Rick St. Dennis Design team....As we say here in New England, I am "Wicked" excited.  In case you haven't noticed in the past few months, I am a HUGE fan of his images.  There aren't to many people who can draw BOTH "cute" and "scary", and as much as I create "cute", I also love to play with "dark & Scary".  There is nothing better than working (yeah right, working...LOL) with images that you completely LOVE!!! My favorite thing about crafting is coloring, and I LOVE to color his images.
            So, I want to share my happiness with my followers as well.  Because I LOVE so many of Rick St. Dennis's images, I am going to give away two images, to one lucky winner. I want to know what your FAVORITE is/are.  Hop on over to his Etsy and leave me a comment with your favorite, and I will pick one lucky winner on Sunday!
    And, if you fall in love with his images, as much as I have you can join along with the DT and friends at:
                             Sparkle and Glitter : the cutesy blog
                             Airless Chambers: The darker blog
    

3 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Congrats, Kristen!!!!

Crafting Vicky said...

oh wow congrats!! I totally love his images and there are so many fabulous ones. The ones that I would love to get right now are Fairy Queen's Palace Scene Digi and Haunted Mansion Scene Digi. But it's really cruel to chose only 2 ;o) Now if I could only earn more money... lol Hugs Vicky

Jennifer Scull said...

I LOVE Gandalf.... which is appropriate since we are huge LOTR fans at our house. :)