Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Happy Birthday!

Happy HUMP DAY!!!!  I hope you are enjoying your week.  Today starts a new Challenge over at Stampotiques Originals blog and this weeks challenge is monochromatic.  I have to admit, this was a really hard challenge for me, as I love color and lots of different colors, so to stay in one color palette was really hard, but that's what challenges are for, right!
   For my card today, I used Whisker Monster with Sign, and this Happy Birthday to you rubber stamp.  I'm not completely sure how I feel about this card or the color palette, but what am I sure of is this SUPAH cute image.  I am head over heels in love with these monster, and I really love this one, as I can put whatever sentiment I want in the sign.
   Thank you for stopping by, and I hope you will join us over at Stampotique Originals for this weeks challenge. See you there!

9 comments:

Sam & Poppy said...

Love this Kristen, loving your style!

Michelle Quinno said...

LOVE this image and your card is amazing!! You rocked the monochromatic challenge!

Kay Wallace said...

Kristen, I love the vibrant color in this card! Your image is so cute and one that delivers a lot of fun!

Jackie said...

Great you choose to use a lovely bright colour to use the huges of! For monochromatic .... Lovely card

Claudine said...

Aww so cute, I love that you chose orange shades for your color for this challenge. Really nice!!

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet and beautiful!

Words and Pictures said...

He's a cutie - and I think your bold corals are so pretty!
Alison x

Sue said...

LOVE this Kirsten, so bright and cheerful. The perfect happy card xx

Sue said...

Aaaah sorry my head said Kristen by my fingers typed Kirsten xx