Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Bon Voyage

Guess what day it is......It's hump day....Happy Wednesday.  I love Wednesdays for a variety of reasons, 1st, it is the middle of the week, which means the weekend is just around the corner, 2nd, I have Thursdays off from work, and 3rd, Wednesdays are Stampotique Designers Challenge days. This weeks challenge is Hostess is Kathi Rerek and here is what she has to say:

"It's the summer here, which means it's the perfect time for a break from your everyday activities, like school or work! My challenge this week is Vacation and/or Travel! 

There's a lot of latitude (pun intended) with this challenge! I can't wait to see what you all create!"
 
My card is not a vacation or travel, but a Bon Voyage.  I created this card using two of new new super fabs, waving spotted Monster, and for the speckled background behind him, I used Splatter Circle. Well, short post, but I am running late for work. I hope you have a great day and join us for this weeks challenge....

7 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

Fabulous card Kristen. The colours are AMAZING ♥♥

Kay Wallace said...

This is certainly a delightful Bon Voyage card, Kristen, and I love it! I almost didn't recognize "Splatter Circle" because you have used such bright and happy colors on it, and it definitely changes its usefulness in my book! Also love seeing "Spotted Monster" in pink! Nicely done!

Michelle Quinno said...

This is super cute, Kristen! Love it.

Kaz said...

This is gorgeous Kristen xx

Claudine said...

What a beautiful Bon Voyage card, I love that your little monster has a pink nose.

Desire Fourie said...

Kristen this is such a cute little critter. Love the mix of design papers. Welcome to Mi Ran's design team xxx
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Anonymous said...

Absolutely LOVE this one Kirsten! So sweet and so many beautiful details!