Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Stampotique Book Text Challenge

   Happy Hump Day!!!! I love Wednesdays, it's the middle of the week, I have Thursdays off, and it means the weekend is approaching.  It also means that it is Stampotique Originals Designer challenge day, and our host for this week is Corrie and here is what she has to say:
Hello everybody and happy Wednesday to you all!
"Today it is my turn to host the Challenge and I would like you to use book text. This is such a versatile material and when I get a bit stuck, I regularly reach for an old book to use the pages. I think everybody has an old book or magazine lying around to use. I can't wait to see what you come up with, but most of all have fun creating !!! 
Corrie x"
   This was a super fun challenge for me to create, as I love text paper. It is fun to use and can be used on anything. I used the Happy Lion stamp, which was in Stampotiques new release in September.  Isn't he adorable????  Head on over to the designers challenge blog and check out what the rest of the team did.  Have a great Hump day!


7 comments:

Kaz said...

It's such a cute card Kristen xx

Claudine said...

This is so fun, love that image you used too. Nicely done!!

massofhair said...

Very cute card, love how you have used you book page makes a fabulous background :-) xxx

Corrie Herriman said...

He is adorable indeed and so is your card !
Corrie x

Jackie said...

Love your card Kirsten great way to use text!

Gez Butterworth said...

Hehe.. what a cutie pie. Love your choice of image & background. Awesome!

Kay Wallace said...

Happy Lion looks just that...happy! Perfectly colored and a great contrast to the book text!