Sunday, October 4, 2015

For a Child


Happy Sunday!  It is a beautiful fall day here in New Hampshire.  Today I have made a card for this weeks challenge over at Stampotique Originals designers challenge.  This weeks host is Janet Klein and her challenge to us this week is "Card For A Child" Here is what she says about this challenge:
"So often we create to amuse ourselves or other adults. Children love stamping and enjoy to see what is created especially for them. For this week’s Stampotique Designers Challenge I am challenging you to create a card that will have appeal for a child, be it a young one or teen."

    I decided to make my card using Kate Cranes Frock.  This stamp is adorable, and I thought it would work perfect for this weeks challenge.  So, wanna play?  Hope on over to Stampotiques Designers challenge and see what the DT came up with for some inspiration.  Hope to see you there :)

No comments: