Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Find Your Fairytale!


   Happy Tuesday!! I hope you had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend. For one of the first times in a long time, we just kinda stayed home and relaxed with no plans.  The whether had its ups and downs, but we manged to have some fun, and I managed to get caught up on the laundry and plant some flowers. It was a nice relaxed weekend.

   Today I wanted to share a mini journal page I created using a left over cardboard, gesso, tissue paper, and Dylusions sprays.  I used my Feline by Roc Nicholas stamp, which is ADORABLE, and created this journal page for Samantha Read's Challenge this week, which is NO BLACK on your project.  I will admit that this was really difficult for me, as you can see, I ended up using black for my font. I hope you like what I created and I hope you will join us for this weeks challenge.

No comments: